I will leave for Iceland trip in late of November , the end of fall. I will be there in only 6 days including arrival day, from Paris to Reykjavík (REK).
I gonna research all the pictures about the place my group will reach like the stunning spots we chosen.
In Iceland the weather and environment changes by the hour…
SOUTHERN OF ICELAND
1. Seljalandsfoss waterfall
2. Skogafoss Waterfall (Skogar)
3. The village of Vik
- Reynisdrangar peaks (Vik beach)
- Dyrhólaey beach & cliffs (Vik)
CAPITAL AREA OF ICELAND
1. Reykjavik center city area
- Reykjavik city center
- Mount Esja (also called Esjan) is a popular recreational destination found just 6 minutes (10 km) North of Reykjavik. The views from Mount Esja will inspire any photographer, while the volcanic mountain range is beautiful to look at. There are hiking trails to the summits of the Pverfellshorn and Kerholakambur.
- Seltjarnarnes area
2. Golden Circle
As a national park (since 1928) because of the special tectonic and volcanic environment. The continental drift can be clearly seen in the cracks or faults which are traversing the region, the biggest one, Almannagjá, being a veritable canyon. This causes also the often measurable earthquakes in the area. Þingvellir is situated on the northern shore of Þingvallavatn, the biggest lake of Iceland. The river Öxará traverses the national park and is forming a waterfall at the Almannagjá, called Öxaráfoss Together with the waterfall Gullfoss and the geysirs of Haukadalur, Þingvellir is part of the most famous sights of Iceland, the Golden Circle.
- Geyser and hot spring area around Geysir
More in Geysir: There is a restaurant kitchen with a difference – all the food is cooked in the ground with the help of the hot springs
- Gullfoss waterfall
3. Blue Lagoon
I researched some tips when swimming in Blue Lagoon. It is quite useful. Let see with me via Things No One Tells You About the Blue Lagoon
WESTERN OF ICELAND
4. Hellnar coast & Gislabaer harbor
9. Hraunfossar & Barnafoss waterfall
Although not as spectacular or famous than the other big-name waterfalls in the world, both the Hraunfossar and Barnafoss are special in their very own unique way.
10. The valley of Hnappadalur